ZAQ Roll-On Rose Quartz W-Sonic Vibrating Face RollerCompare Products
ZAQ W-Sonic Technology:
6,000 sonic vibrations per minute, With W-Sonic technology it will enhance massaging with this roller that will help to drain puffiness and unwanted toxins, contour the face and help smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
Use it over masks and creams to increase product absorption.
Batteries not included
Hand-crafted Rose Quartz.
- Helps instantly contour and reduce facial puffiness.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage.
- Helps tighten and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Works to improve skin texture and tone.
- Provides a calming facial massage and cooling sensation for stress relief.
- Minimizes appearance of dark under-eye circles.
- Hand-selected from the purest, sustainably harvested rose quartz in Brazil.
How to Use:
Glide Rose Quartz Roller over target areas. Use wider end on face, neck and body. Narrow end is designed for use under and around the eye area. Can be used throughout the day as desired. Use after topical skincare application to maximize benefits.
How to Turn On/Off:
- TURN ON: Rotate base counter clockwise until vibration starts.
- TURN OFF: Rotate base clockwise until vibration stops.
- Store your Rose Quartz Roller in the fridge to help keep puffiness at bay. The stone is naturally cool, but the soothing effect of the chilled rose quartz is an at-home, spa-level experience.
- Store your fave beauty products next to your stone to absorb its energy.
- Keep your stone close to you throughout the day to release stress and negative energy and promote positivity.
Due to natural variations in the stone, your roller is individually unique in color and pattern.
How To Clean Your Roller:
To clean your Rose Quartz Roller, Use soap and water, wipe gently with a damp cloth and towel dry after each use.
Warning: Any harmful consequence resulting from misuse or application to other body areas, not following instruction or any other improper applications is neither the responsibility of ZAQ or its affiliates. The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This item is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.