ZAQ Gola Gua Sha Cryo Facial Set
Through simple massage routines, you can eliminate redness and calm skin after waxing, extractions, electrolysis, peels, and microdermabrasion. The cold ZAQ Gola Gua Sha Cryo stimulate blood circulation and oxygenate the skin. This cryo-technology massager offers an excellent treatment for sinus pain, puffy eyes, headaches, or migraines. ZAQ Gola Gua Sha Cryo stimulate nerves to exercise facial muscles, eliminate fine lines, tighten skin, and help reduce large pores.
- Eliminates redness and calms after waxing, extractions, and electrolysis.
- Stimulates blood circulation and oxygenates skin, excellent after various peel and microdermabrasion.
- Helps setting makeup.
- Excellent treatment for sinus, puffy eyes, headaches, and migraines.
- Stimulates the nerves and exercises facial muscles.
- Helps to reduce large pores.
- Tightens skin and eliminates fine lines.
- Soothes skin after acne treatment.
- Provides a cool finishing touch at the end of each facial.
The magic of ZAQ Gola Gua Sha Cryo is in the way that the rollers stimulate blood circulation and oxygenate the skin. Cryo-massage with facial ice rollers helps prevent sinus pain, puffy eyes, headaches, or migraines. They also can reduce redness while calming skin after waxing, extractions, peels offing, and micro-needling. Use at the end of facial treatments for a cool finishing touch.
ZAQ Gola Gua Sha Cryo smooth globe design ensures an easy rotation over the skin.
2. Suitable tool for every face structure:
The compact, round size of ZAQ Gola Gua Sha Cryo make them perfect to be used for every face structure. Perfect size for the under-eye area of the face to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles, making your skin look fresh and attractive.
3. Safe and easy to use:
These steel Gua Sha Cryo are unbreakable and easy to hold while in use. Ready for use after only a few minutes in the freezer or a bowl of ice water.
4. Comfortable handling:
Our designers used comfortable grips on the handles, allowing you to hold them easily and save your hand from the coldness of Gola Gua Sha Cryo as use it through our suggested massage routine.
5. Get rid of oil and acne:
ZAQ Gola Gua Sha Cryo help prevent acne on the face by minimizing oil production and promotes a smoother look to the skin by shrinking pores.
6. Blood circulation and skincare:
By using the cool massaging motions, blood circulation intensifies under the skin to help get results without the need for harmful chemicals. Cryotherapy has been known to contribute to the repair and regeneration of damaged skin cells and gives you a fresh looking face.
7. Stress relieving:
Using ZAQ Gola Gua Sha Cryo stimulates nerves to gently exercise facial tissue. This routine relieves excessive skin tension. A perfect addition to your after work routine and perfect for reliving fatigue during long travel.
How to Use:
- To cool the ZAQ Gola Gua Sha Cryo, place both wands in the freezer or bowl of ice water for few minutes.
- For proper use, apply a moisturizer, oil, or moisturizing mask to facial skin to help the globes glide over the skin without damaging delicate skin.
- For added effects, the anti-inflammatory effect of tea tree essential oil face serum can quickly infiltrate hair follicles for conditioning, in the acne site. Tea tree oil has been proven to target skin imperfections, acne breakouts, blackheads, and enlarged pores without the negative side effects associated with Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide, like skin flaking or irritation.
- To begin ZAQ Gola Gua Sha Cryo Massage, place cryo Gola in the center of the forehead. Move outwards towards the hairline near the temples. Repeat 5-6 times.
- Next, starting in the corner of your eyes, apply a soft pressure and move out towards your ear. Repeat 5-6 times.
- Continue massage motions to your cheek, lips, and chin using the same basic method as your forehead and eyes. Working with the skin’s elasticity, it’s best to start at the center of your face roll outwards towards your ears. Repeat 5-6 times.
- Start under ears and glide tools down towards decollate. Repeat 5-6 times.
- Lastly, gently cover eyes with the wands and hold light pressure there.
Use ZAQ Gola Cryo Gua Sha as needed with puffy eyes or any puffiness in the face. For puffiness, you only need to use them for 1 min in the morning. You can also use these globes Once a week for an anti-aging Stimulating treatment.
For inflamed acne, rest over the infected area to help calm redness as needed.
When you are finished using your Gola Gua Sha Cryo, clean with soap and a wet cloth. Dry before storing in the box.
ZAQ Gola Cryo Gua Sha can also be stored in the freezer.